Monday 19 June 2017

Catholic Reverend Sister Says Sex Is All She Needs

A Catholic Church Reverend Sister who works in Chivhu General Hospital as a nurse has revealed she is in love with a married man. She met Philip in her place of work and was instantly love struck. "We met at Chivhu General Hospital where I also work as a nurse and from that moment we clicked" she narrated.


"I am a relationship with him because I failed to resist sexual temptation; I don't wish to break his marriage, all I want is sex."


"I am aware Philip is married and it is true that I am having an affair with. I am a Roman Catholic sister so what I do does not allow me to be his second wife"


"I have never met his wife but she now knows what is going on between Philip and I because we have been dating for a long time now. 


"I started dating him four years ago and since then I have tried to let him go but I have failed to do so" She narrated.


Philip on his side has the opposite to say when contacted on phone. "There is nothing like that going on" he said before dropping the call. 


Family sources claimed they had warned Philip against the illicit affair but to no avail. "It seems as if they are inseparable; each time you mention anything to do with Emmaculate he changes his temper and starts to be violent"


"As a family we have had numerous meetings with Philip but we have not been able to convince him to be faithful to his wife"


According to The Zimbabwe Mail, Emmaculate claims Philip is the only man she has ever loved in her life.
Previous Post
Next Post

I am a 'Bedical Doctor' who love writing sexy articles randomly drawn from occurrences, inspirations, observations and experiences. The purpose of which is to entertain minds and challenge intellects. I am a little bit controversial, just so that you know, but for good.

0 comments: